Dr. Dror Levin is a leading expert in the treatment of blood disorders in children, as well as in the treatment of bone cancer (sarcoma)in children in Israel.
- Senior pediatrician at Children's Hospital "Dana";
- The director of children's hemato-oncology department at the medical center "Sourasky" in Tel Aviv;
- Coordinates the treatment of bone cancer, and soft tissue (sarcoma) in children, together with the general Oncology-orthopedic department;
- Coordinates the department that occupies a violation of blood coagulation and formation of blood clots in the hospital, "Dana.";
- Coordinates the area of hematology in preterm infants;
- Member of the association of Israel in pediatric hemato-oncology ISPHO.
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Beer Sheva.
- Specialization in pediatric medicine at the Kaplan Medical Center (KMC), located in Rehovot,
- Specialization in pediatric hematology and oncology at the hospital, Schneider Children's Medical Center of Israel in Petah Tikve.
- The course of medical management of "Sourasky" Medical Center in Tel Aviv.
- Studying abroad: oncology bone and soft tissue in Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute orthopedic in Bologna in Italy (one of the leading centers in the world in this field.)